The Group of Companies Sevkabel is a leader of the Russian cable industry.
Over 20 000 types of cables and wires are manufactured by the enterprises of the Group.
The sales of the products are carried out in the regions and republics of Russia, CIS and EU countries.
Sevkabel is a development, production and trade Group.
The Group of Companies Sevkabel is among the largest manufacturing companies of Russian Federation. It was created on the basis of the oldest cable plant of Russia – Sevkabel JSC, which was established in 1879 in Saint-Petersburg. The Group takes the third place in the production output of all cable companies in Russia.
The Group of Companies Sevkabel offers the wide range of cable and wires:
- • Power cables with XLPE and PVC insulation for voltage 0,66 kV, 1 kV, 10 kV, 35 kV,110 kV (Aluminum and copper conductors);
- • Power cables with different types of insulation: low-smoke (LS), halogen free (HF), fire retardant (FR);
- • Self-supporting insulated wires for overhead lines (0,66,1,20,35 kV);
- • Installation cables and wires certified by VDE, IEC, DEKRA;
- • Fiber-optic cables;
- • Shipboard cables;
- • Mining cables;
- • Geophysical cables;
- • Instrumentation cables.
The quality systems of the enterprises of the Group are certified in accordance with the international standards ISO 9001:2008.Our wide product range allows the Group to be represented in many industries such as Energy, Construction, Transport, Industry, Oil and Gas, Ship building, Communication.
The main customers of Sevkabel are the largest energy companies (Federal Grid Company of United Energy System, Holding IDGC), engineering (Power Machines OJSC), telecom (Rostelecom JSC), transport industry (Russian Railways JSC), atomic (Rosenergoatom JSC), raw materials industry (Gazprom OJSC, LUKOIL OJSC, Rosneftegaz OJSC), metallurgy (MMC Norilsk Nickel, Severstal JSC) and construction (Metrostroy JSC).